Would You Like to Host
an Active Myofascial Therapy
Active Muscle Massage
Seminar in Your City?
It’s great to see your interest in bringing a Diamond Method seminar to your area.
Irene Diamond (Founder of AMT & AMM) is the lead instructor but she is actively training other qualified therapists to begin teaching seminars as well.
We love to teach and having hosts in other parts of the world allow us to make it happen!
We can reach more therapists with your help, who in turn can touch so many more client’s lives.
Benefits of Hosting A Seminar:
- You don’t need to travel to the event!
- You receive ONE full tuition scholarship for yourself or to gift to another person of your choosing to attend the training you arranged.
- You can host future events after the first event’s success with more ease.
- You can earn a commission for each registrant after the minimum requirements have been met. *
- Your event (and your business / facility / organization) will be listed on TheDiamondMethod.com website under event calendar.
- TheDiamondMethod promotional and marketing material will be provided to you to use to promote the event. You can request personalized content for you to post via email, tweets or FaceBook, etc. We can also provide you with a pdf Flyer to print or disseminate around your area in order to promote the event.
- You will gain an upper edge on the other therapists in your area who do not practice Active Myofascial Therapy or Active Muscle Massage
Details of Hosting A Seminar:
- We handle all the registration logistics and payment collection through our website.
- You arrange the event space, and we can help you with the negotiations if the event is held at a hotel rather than your facility.
- You help with the local and online promotions via your website, social media, and emailing your lists to direct attendants to our site to register.
- Your promotion should include physical therapy, chiropractic, and massage schools and groups, as well as other avenues of reaching the prospective student through groups such as Meetups, BNI, etc.
- You will also help with hotel, transportation arrangements and the local needs of the presenter when they are in your area.
- You will cover the cost and arrangement for printing of the course documents to have available for the seminar.
*Our Requirements for Hosting A Seminar:
- A space large enough and suitable for instruction (Usually a minimum of 800-1000 square feet.)
- Facility must be clean, have temperature and light control, parking and easy bathroom access.
- Wheelchair and disabled access possible.
- Minimum of 10 fully paid registrants for seminars in the United States by 3 weeks prior to event date.
- Minimum of 20 fully paid registrants for seminars outside the United States by 4 weeks prior to event date.
- Pre-payment deposit of $1000 due to hold date for your event
(This deposit may be applied to ticket sales you make or it may be refunded in full after the event and/or if the event is canceled by TheDiamondMethod due to insufficient ticket sales.)
- If the event does not occur due to inadequate promotion by you, the deposit will not be refunded.
Event Hosting DOES Take Some of Your Time.
We must know you are committed to seeing your event through to completion.
Please only request to host an event that you are able to dedicate some time to promote — you will be paid for your efforts in free tuition and possibly commission from sales of tickets after the minimums have been met.
If you would like to suggest an event in your city,
please send your suggestion and a little about yourself in an email to
info @ TheDiamondMethod.com
You can do it! We’ll help you!
Thanks for your interest in spreading TheDiamondMethod around the world!
Call today for answers to any questions regarding promoting a seminar.
(415) 921 -1290
(Pacific time, USA)