We don't know you, nor do we know what your complaint is.
Do you have Movement Restriction? Pain? Headaches? Numbness in your hands or feet?
You may live far away from us...
But, we might be able to help you finally find relief.
FIRST See If An Active Myofascial Therapist Is In Your Local Area:
Be sure to check this link to see if you can find a therapist who is close to your city. But even if you're not able to have an Active Myofascial Therapist work with you in person, we might be able to help you from afar through a Virtual Accelerated Pain Relief Program!)
(In our experience MOST people's pain or reduced movement is related to their bio-mechanics, inefficient sustained, strained posture and a combination of muscle imbalances throughout their body.... might that be you?)
Many conditions and symptoms can be addressed through Active Myofascial Therapy:
- Migraines, Headaches, Back aches, Neck pain, Knee Problems, Repetitive Stress Injuries, Post surgery stiffness and/or pain, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, and Sciatica are just a few.
6- Steps to Your Virtual Accelerated Pain Relief Program:
- Request to have a brief phone consult to determine if a Virtual Accelerated Pain Relief Program to be delivered by AMT's founder, Irene Diamond is best for you and your clinical goals.
- If both you and Irene agree to get you into a Virtual Accelerate Pain Relief program, you'll be schedules & enrolled in the program.
- We collect your health history, and more specifics of your concerns, complaints and goals. We start to understand the possible causes of YOUR pain, determine WHY you have your pain and formulate a therapy plan to best help you reduce them as fast as possible.
- We confirm with your healthcare team they have ruled out anything more serious than basic 'soft-tissue' issues. (Active Myofascial Therapy can help you if your pain is caused by problems in your soft-tissue. )
- Sessions are held over the phone / internet video/ photos and email and may also be facilitated by other local service providers in your city if needed, such as a physical therapist, massage therapist, chiropractor or other manual therapist (IF there are no AMT therapist is in your area)
- Participate fully, do your 'homework', report all changes, and give honest, open feedback on your personal experience as you go through the program to be sure Irene Diamond can re-focus your therapy plan as needed to get you the BEST RESULTS!
Due to popularity, Irene Diamond, has a limited availability and schedules no more than 2 Virtual Accelerated Pain Relief Programs each month.
How Much Does it Cost?
Irene Diamond's rates for an in-office complete Accelerated Pain Relief Program start at $2000. Because Irene knows AMT could be the key to YOUR pain relief -- she wants to help as many people as she can and will discuss your needs and financial billing options. Most HSA and Flexible Medical Plans will cover AMT treatments.
Ready To Get Started?
Give us a call at 415-921-1290 or send a request for a free, no-cost, no obligation preliminary phone consultation to discuss your needs and to be sure this virtual program of AMT is the right choice for you.
We look forward to helping you get out of pain, once and for all!